BAMBOO FABRIC is smooth and luxuriously comfortable. It feels like silk and cashmere yet washes easier cotton. Bamboo fiber has a round surface at a microscopic level, because of this; it's very ?soft and feels heavenly to the touch.
"BAMBOO KUN" is what makes it anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and deodorizing. "Bamboo Kun" is naturally in the pore structure of the plant itself. In addition, tests by the Japanese Textile Inspection Association found that, even after fifty times of washing, bamboo fabric still possessed these functions.
BAMBOO FIBER is actually a fairly simple concept, but the benefits we get from bamboo fabric are significant. Bamboo is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and thermal regulating, deodorizing, highly absorbent, does not generate static and it emits far infrared energy.
BAMBOO MATERIAL is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton, making it an ideal fabric. Bamboo fiber is strong and durable. Repeated tests show that bamboo fiber has a high abrasion-proof capacity and also tenacity.
Bamboo fiber is praised as "the planet's green and eco-friendly textile material of 21st century".
Bamboo is the world's most prolific and fastest growing plant, it reaches maturity in about 4-5 years. It is nature's most sustainable resource, and its roots retain water in the watershed, sustaining riverbanks and reducing water pollution, is 100% biodegradable, and naturally regenerative. It takes in five times the volume of greenhouse gasses, as an equivalent stand of timber trees and releases 35% more oxygen. It is a common fact that bamboo can thrive naturally without using any pesticides or fertilizers.
The Benefits Bamboo Fiber
1. Naturally Antimicrobial - scientists found that bamboo owns a unique anti-bacteria and bacteriostatic bio-agent named " Bamboo Kun". This substance is combined with bamboo cellulose during the process of being manufactured into bamboo fiber.
Bamboo fiber has particular and natural functions of anti-bacteria, bacteriostatic and deodorization.
It is validated by a Textile Inspection Association that even after fifty times of washing bamboo fiber fabric still possesses excellent function of antibacterial. Its test result shows over 80% elimination rate, after bacteria being incubated on bamboo fiber fabric. Bamboo is antibacterial, forever. By killing almost all bacteria, bamboo stays fresher and odor free for longer, is more hygienic and healthier.
2. Breathable and Dry - the porous qualities of bamboo fiber account for its natural breath-ability; clothing made of bamboo resists clinging during hot weather or exercise, keeping you extremely cool and comfortable. Because the cross-section of the bamboo fiber is filled with various micro-gaps and micro-holes, it has great moisture absorption and ventilation. With this unparalleled microstructure, bamboo fiber apparel can absorb and evaporate human sweat in a split second. According to Authoritative testing figures, apparels made from bamboo fibers are 1-2 degrees lower than normal apparels in hot summer. Apparel made from bamboo fiber is crowned as "Air Conditioned Dressing."
3. Thermal Regulating - ensuring that you are warm in the winter and cool in the summer. Bamboo clothing's excellent wicking properties also make its ideal hot summer days. A cross-section of bamboo fiber reveals various large and small, oval shaped pores allowing bamboo cloth to have superior absorption. This allows bamboo cloth to absorb and evaporate human sweat rapidly. Bamboo fiber is four times more absorbent than cotton.
4. Biodegradable - bamboo is a natural cellulose fiber it can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunshine. The decomposition process does not cause any pollution in the environment. "Bamboo fiber comes from nature and completely returns to nature in the end".
5. UV Protection - bamboo naturally provides added protection against the sun's harmful UV rays; it blocks it out by 98%.
6. Allergy Reduced - bamboo's organic and naturally smooth fiber properties are non-irritating to the skin, making it ideal for people with skin sensitivities, dermatitis or other allergies.
7. Anti Static - so it sits very well next to your skin, non-clinging.